#

Sonntag, 13. November 2011

Sketchy Monday - La Carlotta

Sketchy Monday again. And here some bits from my storyboard. The first two pictures belong to each other. The third is from a bit later scene. All three show La Carlotta in all her glory. I don't want to show her as a fat ugly bitch. Actually I envision her more as a quite attractive woman in her mid 20s, early 30s. And she doesn't sing awful. She had her not that small fanbase. And they couldn't all have been deaf. I think, her 'problem' is more, that she sings after the notes. But without passion and soul. My idea of her is more of a singing automaton, without any own interpretation of the music. Nice, but nothing really remarkable.

La Carlotta - Diva and total drama queen

La Carlotta - not necessarily a fat bitch

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen